WHAT IS THE NETWORK MAZINNOV?
The French-Greek network for the innovation MAZINNOV (“Lets innovate together”) is a network of cooperation between the french and greek ecosystems of innovation. MAZINNOV reflects the will expressed by both France and Greece to make the innovation one of the principal priorities of their cooperation.
This network falls within the framework of the “Strategic partnership for the future” which was signed on 23 October 2015 by François Hollande, President of the French Republic, and Alexis Tsipras, Prime Minister of Hellenic Republic.
MAZINNOV aims to connect the ideas, the projects and the people in order to promote the collaborative innovation for the benefit of all.
MAZINNOV was initiated through the network of the cycle of events called « Innovative Youth » which take place regularly since 2016 at the French Institute of Greece. It was officially launched on 25 November 2016 during the French-Greek Innovation Forum in Athens, which brought together 75 public and private actors of innovation from France and Greece. 120 participants signed the Charter of the network.
WHO IS THE MAZINNOV NETWORK ADRESSED TO?
It is addressed to actors of the french and greek innovation ecosystems
- Start-ups and Scale-ups
- Innovative Enterprises
- Incubators and Accelerators
- Clusters - Competitiveness poles
- Laboratories and Research centres
- University structures related to innovation
- Young researchers
- Companies of technology transfer.
- Associations and networks at the service of innovation
- Agencies and services of State for start-ups, enterprises, innovation, research and development.
It is addressed to actors, which have the skills, the know-how and the expertise that can be useful and available to the previous actors.
- Engineering of Innovative project Consultant
- Marketing Professionals
- Communication Professionals
- Legal advisors
- Financial advisors
- Mentoring Experts
- Funders and Business Angels
- Capital Ventures
- Banking Institutions
- Representatives of public institutions responsible for innovation
- Representatives of European
WHAT ARE THE STRATEGIC OBJECTIVES OF THE MAZINNOV NETWORK?
- INSPIRING: Enhance actors and initiatives of Innovation by:
- Introducing the richness of french and greek ecosystems and opportunities for outsourcing.
- CONNECTING: Encourage the networking actors of innovation by:
- Facilitating the access to the best networks of innovation and the emergence of cooperation
- Supporting the mobility of researchers, start-ups, incubators and clusters.
- MIXING: Support projects of innovation by:
- Providing tools and services.
- Facilitating the adaptation of innovations to increase their diffusion.
WHY JOIN THE MAZINNOV NETWORK?
- To be informed regularly about the news of the network and its members (Online Platform, News and Publications.).
- To participate in the various events of the network (Innovation Forum, Innovative Youth Evenings, etc.).
- To get in close contact with members of the network and have access to potential collaborators, fundings, or offers of incubation in France and Greece.
- Apply for our offers of mobility of professionals, students or researchers.
HOW TO BECOME A MEMBER OF THE MAZINNOV NETWORK?
- We send you the Mazinnov Charter for signature.
- Build your profile on the Mazinnov platform.
- Follow the network news, calls for applications and send yours.
UPCOMING EVENTS (2018 - 2019)
- MARCH 2019 :
Goût de France, competition around gastronomy, Athens.
- JANUARY 2019:
Bootcamp Mindspace, team coaching in the purpose of creating technologic prototypes.
- OCTOBER 11, 2018:
BIG BPI Innovation Generation, participation of a Greek delegation, Paris.
- SEPTEMBER 22-24, 2018:
Athens Animation Agora (3A) at Stegi -Onassis Foundation & French Embassy, Athens.
- SEPTEMBER 27, 2018:
"Recycling, Tomorrow's lifestyle", event part of Innovative Youth cycle of events , French Institute, Athens.
- JULY 20 :
Press Conference by Youri Djorkaeff Foundation, UNICEF, and Organization Earth at the French Embassy, Athens.
- JULY 1-6 :
Symi Symposium organized by Papandreou Foundation, participation of Mazinnov regarding fintech, Rhodes.
- JUNE 19 :
Award "Honor & Merit" from SKEP – Association of Social Responsibility for Children and Youth to Mr. Olivier Dovergne, from the Economic Service of the French Embassy in Greece, Athens.
- JUNE 7 :
CITY Challenge Crowdhackathon #Smartcity2, Mazinnov mentoring session at the Stavros Niarchos Cultural Center, Athens.
- JUNE 1-28 :
- MAY 28 -JUNE 1:
International Summer School on Artificial Intelligence and Games, Chania, Crete.
- MAY 18 - MAY 19 :
Thinkbiz Academy 2018 on the theme "Starting up Your Way" to help young people make a transition from their studies to the business world, Athens.
- MAY 11 :
Fuckup Night event by Mindspace, showcasing entrepreneurs publicly speaking about their failures and how they dealt with them, Athens.
- APRIL 12 - MAY 18 :
Aroma Hub innovation competition for business idea and startups in Aromatic and Medicinal Plants, Patras.
- MARCH 31:
NBG Business Seed Conference at OKthess, Thessaloniki.
- MARCH 8:
Woman Day Cocktail at the French Embassy held by Youth Entrepreneurship Club, Athens.
- MARCH 2-3-9-10:
Start Up Week End in Crete held by Youth Entrepreneurship Club, Crete.
- NOVEMBER 10-11 :
"Mazinnov 2" Innovation Forum Technopolis, Athens.
- SEPTEMBER 28 :
"Smart Cities " event part of Innovative Youth cycle of events , French Institute, Athens.
- MAY 25 :
"Urban Farming" event part of Innovative Youth cycle of events , French Institute, Athens.
- FEBRUARY 23 :
"Agriculture on Crisis" event part of Innovative Youth cycle of events , French Institute, Athens.
- JANUARY 27 :
"Demain" Movie projection event part of Innovative Youth cycle of events , French Institute, Athens.
- DECEMBER 15 :
" Citizen Innovation" event part of Innovative Youth cycle of events , French Institute, Athens.
- SEPTEMBER 29 :
" Environmental Innovation" event part of Innovative Youth cycle of events , French Institute, Athens.
- JUNE 16 :
"Social innovation pionneers" event part of Innovative Youth cycle of events , French Institute, Athens.
- APRIL 4 :
"Possibles Championship, the Art to Imaginate Futures" event part of Innovative Youth cycle of events , French Institute, Athens.