You have until May 25th to participate in the French Innovafood competititon organized by BPI France (the public investments bank) for plant food innovation. Apply before May 25, 2018 highlight your innovation projects boosting or changing consumption around fruits and vegetables, cereals and legumes or drinks and wine.
The prices for the laureates are: an exhibition space at SIAL Food Salon in Paris, highlights of the products at different french events, 6 months of membership in Terralia cluster, 6 months of accomodation and support. and all registrants will benefit from visibility in the media and counseling from experts.
From May 28th to June 11th Internet users will vote on the projects, followed by a selection by the technical jury before the final presentation in front of a national jury.
APPLY FOR THE COMPETITION HERE: https://www.bpifrance.fr/A-la-une/Appels-a-projets-concours/Le-concours-Innovafood-est-ouvert-!-15200
Internship grants in French companies, in cooperation with the Bodossakis Foundation
The Bodossakis Foundation, in partnership with the French Embassy in Greece, offers 8 internship grants of 4 to 6 months for young Greek graduates from companies or organizations in France.
The monthly grants awarded to trainees cover the cost of living in France (for an amount of 1,100 euros / month for the duration of the internship is 4 or 6 months).
The offers will be made public on May 15th, 2018. The call for applications will take effect from May 15th and will end on June 30, 2018. The internships will begin in Autumn 2018.
The internship program in partnership with the Embassy of France aims to "sponsor" Greek post-graduates for 4 to 6 months work experiences in French companies.
The scholarship should help to strengthen the employability of Greek graduates in the scientific fields and deepen the links between clusters and universities in France and Greece.
- Candidates must be Greek citizens
- They must master perfectly English language (Proficiency or TOEFL including 80/213/550 units or IELTS equivalent or superior to 6.5). For Aerospace Valley, knowledge of French is an asset.
- They must meet the specific criteria of each internship
- They must have very good computer skills
- They must be under 32 years old.
Applicants will have to send:
- 1. A CV in English
- 2. A letter of motivation in English
- 3. According to the specific criteria of each offer, copies of diplomas, and university certificates giving proof that the trainee has followed the required course. For candidates who have not completed their studies on the date of sending, they must send their transcripts to the date of their application provided that they have completed their studies on the date of the beginning of the internship.
- 4. A copy of their diplomas and certificates in a foreign language.
- 5. A covering letter in English.
List internships to be released soon:
- Digital Cap / Business Development Ambassador Internship to develop the French-Greek relations in the field of digital creative industries
- Aerospace Valley / Business Ambassador Internship to develop the French-Greece relations in space domain
- INRIA / Enhancing urban mobility with shared on-demand services
- INRIA / Caching with machine
- INRIA / Inverse problems in electroencephalography (EEG), treatment of time independent topographies for dipolar sources estimation.
- Paritech Mines / Project manager για τη διαχείριση του Μεταπτυχιακού Προγράμματος Ειδίκευσης AIMove "Κίνηση και Τεχνητή Νοημοσύνη στις Βιομηχανίες και τη Δημιουργία"
- Paristech Mines / Υλοποίηση τεχνολογικών πρωτοτύπων ανθρώπινης κίνησης και τεχνητής νοημοσύνης για την εμπειρία του χρήστη
The ads will be posted on the website Bodossakis, and will be relayed on the site of the French Institute.
More information will soon be released here: https://www.bodossaki.gr/en/initiatives/internships/
To initiate and reinforce High level Scientific Cooperations, the grants are dedicated to post-doctorate research. They last from 1 to 4 months and allow young greek researchers to carry out researchs in french laboratories (connected to higher education institutions, research bodies or private companies).
These grants concern research fields from the Strategic Partnership between France and Greece. Priority access is given to the members of Mazinnov network. High priority research fields include : IT, Energy & Environment, Agronomy & Agribusiness, biotechnologies, materials, space and aviation.
Program rules for the grants and the call for applications are avalaible here http://www.ifa.gr/fr/etudes-en-france/bourses-de-mobilite-fr/bourses-chercheurs-fr
THE APPLICATION CALL IS CLOSED
What do artists and entrepreneurs have in common? Creativity, and innovation.
How can companies support artists and contribute to emerging projects?
The Mazinnov forum will celebrate innovation and French-Greek collaboration. Artists and entrepreneurs could not be missing from the mix.
On the 20th, 21st and 22nd of October, the second development bank marathon, NBG i-bank #fintech 2 crowdhackathon, is set up on the development of fintech applications.
NBG i-bank #fintech 2 crowdhackathon is organized by the National Bank, with the support of Crowdpolicy, within the framework of the Bank's broader strategy of developing partnerships with new, innovative and creative companies and teams in the fintech business.